Koden X Prologue Part 1 Koden X Prologue Part 1

not bad

Good animation and whatnot but unfortunately i have to agree with Blud-Shot. The scripting just didn't seem very realistic, perhaps a little naive. Like in the desert scene when one of them was takin th piss of the other, it jus wasn't that funny and jus left me cringing a bit. but dude, no freakin way could i produce something like this - its jus that it was ruined by the scripting and in places, quite wooden acting...

Winzra responds:

Got it! I will work more on scripting and lines and what not. I don't think i'm a very funny guy by default, so trying to get the general public to at the very least giggle at the scene must have been very awkward to see me try. Once again, we are pretty much amateurs and are trying to grow constantly in all things medium! Hopefully in the next ones you can see improvements. I hope you continue to leave construct reviews for us and everyone, they help immensely! <3

Triangle n' Octagon Triangle n' Octagon

nice

donnie darko music! good choice. oh, and good animation........

humph

FR: Pivot &amp;amp; EZToon Collab FR: Pivot & EZToon Collab

Really gd

i used to do pivot but jus slowly lost enthusiasm - i think i might have another bash sometime. actually - any idea where i can get it from anyone? but thts beside the point i really like the stuff you've done and can't wait to see more. as for the EZtoons they were AWESOME! not tht the pivot stuff was'nt great but TBH i find EZtoon a little overwhelming. jus ace guys.

and for YannickI88's information its reli freakin hard to keep stickmen in proportion in flash. the character will completely morph in no time at all and thts not reli what you want to be worrying about when trying to make something MINDBLOWING.

HOON!

Madness tests lol 2 Madness tests lol 2

soz

you seem like a good animator man but madness is just far too over-copied (not too mention parodied). its nothing particularly new, so perhaps u should work on something of your own style and leave the madness for madness day.

7IsUnlucky responds: